- Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 9 g
- Servings Per Container: 33
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 145 kJ / 34 kcal
- Fat: <0.5 g
- of which Saturates: <0.1 g
- of which Mono-unsaturates: <0.1 g
- of which Polyunsaturates: <0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g
- of which Sugars: <0.5 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Salt: <0.01 g
Amounts Per Serving
- BCAAs: 3.200 mg
- Citrulline Malate: 1.800 mg
- Beta Alanine: 1.000 mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 1.000 mg
- Caffeine: 100 mg
- Branched-chain amino acid 2;1;1 blend (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine, sunflower lecithin), citruline malate, flavourings, beta-alanine, l-carnitine l-tartrate, flavour enhancer (malic acid), colour (beetroot red(fruit punch, watermelon and pink lemonade varieties only)), sweetener (sucralose), caffeine, colour (beta carotene (fruit punch and green apple varieties only)), anti-caking agents (calcium silicate, silicon dioxide), colour (anthocyanin (watermelon variety only))
- Use Amino Fusion as a pre-workout or intra-workout, simply mix 9g (proximately three level 5ml scoops) with 300ml water.
- Recommended consumption is up to two 9g servings per day.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Made in a factory which handles cereals (such as oats, wheat and barley), egg (dried egg albumen), products of fish and crustaceans (such as chondroitin sulphate and krill oil). Although no nuts are in the recipe of this product we cannot guarantee that this product or the ingredients used within it are free from nuts.