- Container Size: 44 Packs
- Serving Size: 2 Packs
- Servings Per Container: 22
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl): 500 mcg
- Niacin (as niacinamide): 10 mg
- Human Muscle Protein Complex: 4995 mg
- Pro BCAA Complex
- Leucine: 3500 mg
- Isoleucine: 1690 mg
- Valine: 1815 mg
- Dicalcium phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, microcrystaalline cellulose, Stearic acid
- Afetr lifting, there is a critical 4-hour anabolic “window of opportunity” that exists. To take advantage of this nutritional period, take 1 pack within 15-30 minutes immediately after lifting.
- Even better take 2 packs on your training days – the first preworkout, right before lifting, and the second postworkout.
- If you use a post-training protein shake, wait at least another 30-45 minutes before drinking that shake.
- Always take Animal Nitro on an empty stomach, preferably with 8-12 oz. of grape or other fruit juice.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
Warnings: Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18. If anxiety, dizziness, headaches, nausea, stomach pain, heart palpitations or depression is a result, lower dosage or discontinue use. Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water per day to ensure adequate hydration. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.