Amounts Per Serving (based on Lemon Lime Flavour)
- Amino Acids: 5 g
- L-glutamine: 1000 mg
- Taurine: 500 mg
- L-arginine: 500 mg
- Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn): 350 mg
- L-tyrosine: 250 mg
- L-histidine: 200 mg
- L-lysine hydrochloride: 200 mg
- BCAAs: 2 mg
- L-leucine: 1000 mg
- L-isoleucine: 500 mg
- L-valine: 500 mg
- Caffeine: 100 mg
- Green Tea Extract: 100 mg
- Green Coffee: 25 mg
- Lemon Lime:
- Amino Acid Bledn ( L-Glutamine , L-Leucine, Taurine, L-Arginine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Beta-Alanine, as CarnoSyn, L-Tyrosine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithine), Acidity Regulators ( Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavouring, Inulin Colour (Curcumin), Thickeners (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate), Natural Caffeine, Greem Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf), Spirulina Powder, L-Ascorbic Acid, Green Coffee Extract (Coffea arabica L, fruit)
- Mix two scoops of Essential Amino Energy in 300 to 350 ml of cold water.
- For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
- For pre-workout energy: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
- For post-workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- May contain milk, soy, gluten, egg, nuts and peanuts.
Warnings: Please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Contains caffeine. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, under the age of 18 or caffeine sensitive. If anxiety, dizziness, headaches, nausea, stomach pain, heart palpitations or depression is a result, lower dosage or discontinue use. Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water per day to ensure adequate hydration. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.